About the Training
At Nepal Yoga Retreat we offer a customizable 3 day Holiday package to fit your needs and schedule.
Need to unwind, relax or recharge while visiting beautiful rural Nepal? Want to wake up to the beautiful scenery, and visit sacred temples? Enjoy delicious healthy food and get top tips about Yogic life and philosophy? In a comfortable and simple setting surrounded by the jungle you can enjoy massages, yoga, meditation, mantra chanting, hikes and sightseeing. This will bring you a yogic peace of mind in an attractive Holiday package fitted specifically for you by you.
Our Yoga Retreat is tucked away in the beautiful hills of the Kathmandu Valley, surrounded by authentic temples, wildlife and natural beauty. We highly recommend our Yoga Retreat Center for anyone seeking balance, quiet, solitude, peace of mind and an inward perspective
Daily customized Breathing, Yoga, and Meditation sessions
Ayurveda/traditional Oil Massage
Jala-neti cleansing (optional)
Delicious vegetarian meals
Unlimited herbal teas and filtered water
Relaxation time in our beautiful garden
Hike to local ancient temples
Sunrise trip to Nagarkot (optional)
Sightseeing (Bhaktapur, Kathmandu UNESCO World Heritage Site) (optional)
GPO Box 5801, Panchamahalaxmi Temple Chhaling, Bhaktapur, Nepal (between Kathmandu and Nagarkot) Just 1 K.M. from Telkot towards Sankhu
Syllabus for this training
6:40 Satkarma Jala Neti (optional) and Tea
07:00 08:00 Pranayama
08:10 09:30 Yoga-asana session
09:30 10:15 Breakfast, pick up for sightseeing or day trip (optional)
10:30 11:30 Ayurveda sauna
11:30 13:00 Relaxing in the garden
13:00 13:30 Lunch
14:00 15:00 Steam bath
15:00 16:45 Short hike, temple visit, or relaxation time, optional attending a regular philosophy class
16:45 17:00 Tea break, back at the center after sightseeing/day trip
17:00 18:30 Yoga-asana evening session, guided meditation included
18:30 19:30 Dinner and tea
- 2 nights accommodation in modern styled rooms with western bathroom/toilet and hot water shower.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fresh made vegetarian meals.
- Unlimited herbal teas and filtered water
- Yoga, breathing and meditation classes (twice a day)
- Yoga mat
- 1 Ayurveda massage
- 1 Ayurveda Sauna or Steam bath
- Hiking trips to local temples and areas. (guide included)
- Sunrise trip to Nagarkot (optional)
- Sightseeing Bhaktapur, Kathmandu (optional)
- 13% VAR charge
What's Not Included
- X International flight tickets
- X Your travel insurance
- X Visa fees.
- X Pick up/drop off from Airport or City. We will arrange a private taxi for you at an extra cost of USD 20 each way (1-2 person) after 7PM 25 dollar, more than 2 persons USD 10 per person.
- X Meals and supplemental snacks you may choose to have outside the center.
- X Additional massages.
- X Additional nights’ accommodation extensions.
- X Additional activities you may desire
- X Visitor fees.
- X Sightseeing tour guide
- X 10% service charge per person
Regain energy and mental peace
Re-connect with your soul
Life time experience
Life the authentic yogi life for a few days
Other Things to do
Daily Pranayama, Yoga and Meditation sessions
Hiking to ancient temples (optional)
Attending Yoga philosophy classes (optional)
Sightseeing Bhaktapur, Kathmandu (UNESCO World Heritage Site) (optional)
Sunrise trip to Nagarkot (optional)
Meet the Instructors
How to Reach
Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
10% service charge per person should be paid upon arrival. This is not included in the booking price. Check in/Check out time: 12.00, we will not charge guests having an early morning or late flight and arrive earlier or leave later. We can not guarantee a room then, but will provide a locked room for your luggage.